Social media and communication strategies Webinar – Part 4 of the COVID series
Every Monday night in June – The “Month of Mondays” club development Webinar series is running.
Session 4 – Monday 22nd of June 2020 at 7.00pm
Please find attached the Week 4 Webinar flyer.
It would be great to see some more clubs in the region- tap into these resources. Simple viewing in the comfort of your home.
Congrats to those that have been viewing the sessions- this is clever stuff and this next session is a MUST… considering COVID, membership drives and keeping your club connected!
In this session we:
- Explore the key reasons why clubs communicate
- How to create a great club communication strategy
- Show case different examples of how community sports clubs have used social media to:
- Stay connected while we are all in lock down
- Build and grow their audience of supporters and members
- Raise funds
- Reduce volunteer workloads
- Have a lot of fun!
Professional club development training and information….
Registration link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/6832443727219196673
Please share this information with your club, committee, and friends in other clubs and sport! We are all volunteers.